There are now nine ‘Weeds of the Week’ profiles (in pdf format) on the Environment page!. Check them out.
All posts by Graeme
Reading and adding posts
Posts on this website may be public or private. Public posts can be viewed by anyone. Private posts can only be viewed by a registered user whose access rights have been promoted by the administrator.
When you first register, an email is automatically sent to the administrator (Graeme) who will then allow access to private posts, and the ability to write new posts (if he recognises your name!)
Once registered and approved, log on to the website and private posts will be seen. To write a new post:
- From menu bar at top of the page select New->Post
- There is a tab on the edit box to select either “visual” or “HTML” format. If you don’t understand what this means, just select “visual”.
- By default a new post will be public, meaning anyone can read it. If you want to restrict viewing to the ridge community (ie registered users), edit the “visibility” option on the right hand side.
- Tick one (or more) categories for your post. If no category is appropriate, tick ‘Uncategorized’ (or tick none), and perhaps ask the admin (Graeme) to generate a new category.
- You can add photos and videos to the post using Upload/Insert. Also use this to add a file (eg a PDF) to be made available for other users to download.
- When happy with your post, press “Publish” button.
- You are able to edit or delete your own posts at any later stage.
In addition to adding photos to posts, you will be able to upload photos to the photo gallery. There is currently a few GB of space available on the server.
Please let me know if anything is not clear – Graeme.
Can’t find what you want?
There may be posts to this section that are marked “private”. To view these you need to register, and then have the administrator (Graeme) allow access. After registering, I (Graeme) will be automatically notified and if I recognise your name you’ll get rights to view private posts, and add new posts. You’ll also be able to edit your own posts (but not those of others).
Bushfire action plan
I’ve added links to the PDF documents for the Bushfire action plan to the ‘downloads’ page. You’ll need a password as notified in my email.